Our individual designs and multi-design collections are available on our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are two ways to purchase entire collections (CDs): By downloading to your computer, or by USPS Mailing of CD(s). Downloading is available immediately after your transaction is completed until 30 days after your purchase. For mailing services, our office working hours are: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) Monday to Friday.
Mailing services are not available for Individual designs; they can ONLY be downloaded, since they are part of an entire CD collection.
Currently we offer flat rate shipping of $10.00 to U.S, Canada, UK, Australia and other major countries. Standard domestic delivery usually takes 5-8 business days, but may take up to 10 business days from the shipped date, excluding weekends and holidays.
We also ship worldwide to limited countries. If you have trouble completing your purchase due to the shipping destination, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to reship packages that are returned to us by the shipping carrier. All undelivered packages will be processed as a return. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address for an order.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Returns & Exchanges
All downloads are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
If your CD arrives damaged, please contact us and we will exchange it within one month of the sale date.
Before you start embroidery our designs, please consider the following steps:
- Make sure that the size of the design will fit within your hoop.
- Choose a format that is compatible with your machine and software.
- Choose a good embroidery needle. Make sure the needle isn’t dull or overheated.
- Choose a nice fabric; make sure the fabric’s color and quality fits the design. You can test sew on your fabric first to gauge its quality.
- Use a sturdier stabilizer or use more layers of stabilizer.
- Flatten the fabric, tighten the hoop.
- Monitor the embroidery machine so you can detect any issues during embroidery.
Designs may not sew optimally for a number of reasons: poor fabric choice, machine problems, inferior backing or threads, old needles, or incomplete file transfer, etc.
Editing, rotating, or resizing our design may also negatively affect the sewing of the design.